Exemplar Global Certified ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Virtual Online Training Course.
Dates: 27th to 30th December 2023
Timing’s: 09.30 AM TO 5.30 PM (IST)
Course Fee: INR 15,000 + G.S.T Applicable
Location: Online Training Course.
Accreditation Body: Exemplar Global. USA
ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training provides you with the skills to plan, conduct, lead and report audits for first party (within your own organization), second party (suppliers) and with third party organizations. Annex A has been introduced and is informative in nature. This annex provides clarification for the new structure, terminology and concepts. Now an organization will need to determine the risks and opportunities that need to be addressed to give assurance that the QMS can achieve its intended results. This training content will be delivered by a virtual classroom with the CPG Trainer.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for:
· Any professional who is responsible for developing and implementing Quality Management Systems based on ISO 9001:2015
· Auditors and lead auditors who are required to conduct internal/external quality audits.
What benefits does the new version bring?
· Puts greater emphasis on leadership engagement
· Helps address organisational risks and opportunities in a structured manner
· Uses simplified language and a common structure and terms, which are particularly helpful to organisations using multiple management systems, such as those for the environment, health & safety, or business continuity
· Addresses supply chain management more effectively
· Is more user-friendly for service and knowledge-based
What Will Be Achieved
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
· Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in-accordance with ISO 19011
· Identify the purpose and benefits of a quality management system
· Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 audit
· Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
· Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate).
· Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add value
Prior knowledge on the standard is desirable but not essential to attend this course.
You may wish to attend ISO 9001 Awareness course.
For more details feel free to contact us
Certification Partner Global (CPG)
The Quality Centre , Plot No.122/127 , RDP Road No. 1
Gorai Bridge , Borivali (W) , Mumbai- 400 091 , India
(Ph) +91 22 28679809 & 28687730
(Fx) +91 22 28678501
Mob: +91 9769658659 / 8433558822 / 9820753754
Emai : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org