Environmental Management System (JAS-ANZ Registered Certification)
What is it?
EMS is the Environmental Management System based on ISO 14001:2015 and is a structural blueprint that provides the essential framework to identify and manage processes on potential impacts to the environment and comply with applicable laws and regulations.
What are the benefits?
• Operating costs drop as re-work is reduced, efficiencies increase and penalties due to non-compliance reduce
• Demonstration of responsibility towards the environment
• An effective framework for regulatory compliance
• Contractual obligations or expectations in a business-to-business relationship
The benefits of certifying through CPG include:
- JAS-ANZ accredited.
- Experienced auditors.
- Establishes effective process.
- Is focused on environmental considerations.
- Highlights potential risk and impacts.
- Reduces levels of resources required.
What do we offer?
- JAS-ANZ acreditated ISO 14001:2015 certification audit
- Gap Assessment
- Exemplar Global certified Lead Auditor training
What other management systems can we integrate with his?
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management
ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety