Food Safety Management System ( (JAS-ANZ Registered Certification)
What is it?
FSMS is Food Safety Management System based on ISO 22000:2018
The six core elements of a food safety program are:
- Hazard identification: the systematic identification of hazards that may be reasonably expected to occur in the food handling operations of the business;
- Hazard control: the identification of the control point and controls for each hazard;
- Monitoring: the systematic monitoring of the controls;
- Corrective action: the steps to be taken when a hazard is not under appropriate control;
- Review: regular reviews of the program to ensure that it is still effective; and
- Record keeping: the records made and kept by a food business to show the action taken to ensure that the business complies with the food safety program.
What are the benefits?
FSMS integrates the principles of the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) system and application steps developed by the Codex Alimentarius Commission.
The benefits of certifying through CPG are many. Our program is:
- Process driven and outcome based.
- Customer focused.
What do we offer?
- ISO 22000:2018 certification audit.
- Gap Assessment.
- Exemplar Global certified Lead Auditor training (documents submitted).
What other management systems can we integrate with his?
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management
ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management